Wednesday, June 25, 2014

never look back


 Never Look back
I was driving down the road and suddenly I realized I was following my mother in her new car. I started to honk my horn and wave. No response! OK I Honked and waved again.  No response.  I then Hung my arm out of window waving and honked again. Nothing! No response.
Finally, she pulled into a discount store parking lot and so I followed her.

 I got out and asked her; didn’t you hear me honking at you? Didn’t you see me waving at you?

No, but I did hear someone honking, but I never look in my rear view mirror. I did not ask why, I already know the answer!

She is a helper of the time warp aliens(they suck your time away).when I get a picture of them I will post it.
 People probable honk at her all the time. She is one of those old people on the road driving 10 miles slower than the speed limit hugging the right side of the road cause the oncoming traffic is to scary.. Of course, you cannot pass her cause oncoming traffic is too heavy.

My brother, my almost twin, flew in last month to buy her this car. Her old car had broken down. She had also just recently moved closer to my sister and me. We were driving her where she needed to go. Well me a little, my sister a lot. Thank you sis.

My almost twin was miraculously able to buy a decent used car in one day.  He flew in on Friday and had to leave on Monday morning. Car dealerships are not open on Sundays. He had to hustle.

I told him that mom should not be on the road and he replied many people should not be on the road. He went on to say she would get depressed and she would be dependent on us. Thank you bro and I mean it.

Since then she has come over twice out of the blue.
 Just pops in!  
The first time I had just got back from being in the road for three hours. I had all kinds of paperwork and phone call to make. As I sat at my desk with all my paperwork in front of me, she just sat there looking at me.
OK!, I broke down and said, “Let go look at the rhubarb”.

The second time was last Saturday I was walking out the basement door when the C.O. aka my hubby, and her were walking from the garage. Well at least it was the weekend. I will give her that.  I was just going to start cleaning the house (darn it).  Again, we just dropped everything that we were doing.
 I took her to look at the baby ducks. Then we went for a walk and gathered some herbs that she wanted.  The C.O. checked under her hood, I do not know why she was so concerned considering she just got the car less than a month ago. My mother then went on her merry way.

Update! She showed up today while I was gone doing errands and left food!

Oh well!! I am sure I wasted a lot of her time in the past.
Actually, I need to pay her back in whatever means she wants because my siblings and I were her life's work.


That's my flow

No comments:

Post a Comment